Different Types of Bikes - Adventure HQ
Looking for a new bike?
Do you want a bike for commuting? Or are you hunting for something that can handle both rugged and dirt tracks well? Whatever you are looking for, this is probably the best time to buy one.
Over the years, with the advancements in technology, bikes have become more functional, more reliable, and more fun to ride. And ultimately, this has entitled us to the option of having a variety of bike styles (e.g., road, mountain, city).
With so many niches and categories within categories, in bikes, the question arises which type of bike is right for you? Well, that's what this comprehensive guide is for.
Join this journey of learning about different types of bikes and finding which one is perfect for you. Also, we have picked some best bikes of 2021 for each kind.
Let's get started!
Types of bikes
Mountain bikes, or we can call them rugged machines. They are optimally designed to be taken for riding narrow dirt trails. They are embedded with flat handlebars and wide, knobby tires for a safe and seamless drive.
They are further categorized into styles that include full-suspension cross country, hardtail, full-suspension trail, and full-suspension enduro.
Ready to get on the journey of moving meditation? See below which top mountain bikes we have picked for you.
Designed with an array of exceptional features, MONGOOSE Men’s bike is definitely your true partner for any and every kind of distance. Any rider that seeks thrill and enjoyment must pick this incredibly built urban leisure bike.
- Highly lightweight and stiff
- Tectonic T2 aluminum frame
- Internal cable routing and convertible QR dropouts
- Shimano SLX derailleur and shifters
- Tektro HD-M290 hydraulic disc brakes
Another impeccable mountain bike! Having known to be a feature-rich mountain trek bike, KELLYS Madman is a highly worthy choice that you can trust.
- Suntour XCE fork
- Apse Artek V-brake brakes that enable easy speed control and road safety
- High-pedaling efficiency
- Complete control during racing or training
- Powerful handling
- Lightweight Alutec aluminum alloy frame with race-ready geometry
The next kind of bike is for those who wish to commute daily through a healthy conveyance. And road bikes it is. They are lightweight and easy to handle.
Known for their efficiency, road bikes come with drop handlebars and narrow tires, allowing you to experience recreational riding. You can ride these bikes mainly on the pavement.
Talking about the styles in road bikes, you get to choose from ultralight, endurance, aero, touring, and all-road. So, those who oppose sitting in a confined vehicle grab the following road bikes.
Known for being an all-in-one road bike, this creation by Cervelo R3 Ultegra helps you in maximizing performance.
It is known for providing race-winning stiffness and amateur-level lightweight performance. Once you get used to this road bike, ascending and accelerating seem so swift and seamless.
- Stiff carbon fiber frameset
- Carbon Seatpost enabling optimal stiffness and compliance
- Highly reliable cable management system
- Geometry promotes stable handling for confident descending
- Squoval Max tubing that enhances efficiency and stable handling
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset
- Consistent, powerful and modulated hydraulic disc brakes
- Compliant frameset helps absorb road vibrations
A perfect pick regardless if you are a biking novice or a professional road rider. KELLYS Soot 30 bike stands to be the most incredible innovation of all time in road bikes. Embedded with an array of outstanding features, this road bike fits perfectly for both training and commuting purposes.
- Frame with thru-axles
- Carbon fork
- Low rolling resistance
- TRP Spyre disc brakes
- Shimano Claris drivetrain
- 35C Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires
Urban Leisurely Bikes
For those who wish to bike their way to better health and lifestyle, urban leisurely or fitness bikes are your kind of bike. Ranging from beach cruisers to flat-bar bikes, you have a wide range of styles in these bikes that include comfort, hybrid, and fitness.
But before you enter this world of bikes, you need to choose the best urban leisure bikes.
For ladies who fall for retro-style bikes, REID ladies bike is a perfect vintage bike. Designed optimally to meet the comfort and style standards, the bike takes you through rugged terrains tackling hills and winds with ease.
It offers an upright ergonomic position that allows you to sit like a pro and pedal through enjoying the serene views.
- Includes vintage step-through frame
- Highly comfortable saddle designed for ladies
- Shimano 7 gearing system
- Includes Shimano thumb shifters
- Highly lightweight
Next on our list is this combined style bike, GAMA Men’s Bicycle. You can call it a hybrid, commuter bike, urban bike, or beach cruiser. It is a performance bike with an ultralight aluminum frame and a seven-speed micro shift drivetrain.
- Timeless frame design
- Outfitted with fast-rolling 700C tires
- Ultra-versatile 7-speed Microshift drivetrain
- The lightweight alloy frame is quicker on the road
- Easier to carry up the stairs
Coming to the last kind of bike, and that one is for getting your little ones into action. Choosing a great kid's bike means higher quality, lighter weight, and kid-friendly parts.
While finding the perfect bike for your kid, you will come across both dedicated road and full-suspension mountain bikes built for your small riders.
It comes with a great outlook and various color options, making it a perfect pick for kids. While designing the ZYKLUS Kids Spark Bike, minor details have been taken care of to ensure all parts are kid-friendly, including the tires, saddle, and grips.
Additionally, the frame has passed the quality control check JIS, which means a 100,000 times vibration test. This test ensures the strength and maximum safety of the small riders.
- One-piece Magnesium frame and fork
- Sprucely crafted for longer use
- Suitable for four years and above
This bike is referred to as the learning bike, which grows with your toddler until they're ready for pedals. FIRSTBIKE FOR KIDS is designed to keep every bit of detail in mind that will make riding a better and safe experience for your child. Comfort, lightweight, and maneuverability are the key features of this bike.
- Seat height adjustment at the turn of a knob
- Counterproductive training wheels
- Extremely safe and durable (weatherproof)
- Quick assembly
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy to carry, clean, and store
Now that you are familiar with what type of bike will fit your requirements, without any second thoughts, connect with Adventure HQ.
With us, make the wisest choice of 2021 by purchasing your first and the best bike and make the most of your riding trail.