The Fenix 6X Pro Solar is the first smartwatch with a solar charging lens. The 36% larger Power Glass display uses sunlight to extend battery life. This means that you still have access to the functions of the watch even in remote areas.
Thanks to the pre-installed activity programs, it offers a wide range of sporting opportunities (hiking, running, cycling, trail running, swimming, rowing, skiing, golfing, etc.), which are rounded off in various difficulties by over 40 training plans. Furthermore, with the Fenix 6X it is possible to measure the heart rate on the wrist and the energy level (body battery).
- PacePro technology: dynamic pace specification taking into account the route profile and individual information
- ClimpPro function: shows the remaining distance and slope of an uphill route
- Pulse Ox: sensor for monitoring blood oxygen saturation
- Pre-installed TopoActive Europe map
- Smartwatch features: smartphone messages, music without a smartphone, Garmin Pay
- GPS: yes
- Display resolution: 280x280 pixels
- Display type: very readable, transflective MIP display (memory in pixels) when exposed to sunlight
- Display size: 35.56 mm (1.40 inches) diameter
- Battery life: Smartwatch - up to 21 days / GPS - up to 60 hours / GPS and music - up to 15 hours
- Memory: 32 GB
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Dimensions: approx.51x51x14.9 mm