The North Face Women's Hedgehog Hike Ii Mid Gtx
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
6 in stock
With a rugged mid-cut construction and new design, these books will keep you safe, supported and stylish across all types of terrain. The GORE-TEX® membrane completely blocks out water, so you needn't avoid showers or streams. A gusseted tongue deflects debris, while an ESS Snake Plate™ minimises stone bruising. For long-lasting comfort, there's an OrthoLite® footbed, and for tenacious traction on different surfaces, you can rely on the proven Vibram™ XS Trek outsole.
- Style: 39IA
- Approximate Weight: ½ Pair: 433 G, Pair: 866 G
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® bootie
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- Sole unit: TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Upper: Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- Sole unit: Vibram™ XS Trek outsole for superior performance
- Upper: Waterproof high-oil-content leather upper for protection and durability
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps outdebris
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.