Elite Misuro B+ Sensor
The Misuro B+ sensor, paired with the My E-Training App, turns your Elite hometrainer into an advanced digital instrument that displays and manages fundamental training data. Discover and explore the range of options
The type of data available varies based on the type of hometrainer:
- The sensor transmits speed and power data when used with Turbo Muin (serial nr 10000 to 30000), Turbo Muin thru-axle (serial nr A10001 to A30000) / Real Turbo Muin (serial nr 10000 to 30000).
- The sensor transmits speed, power and cadence data when used with Turbo Muin, Turbo Muin Smart B+ (serial nr from 30001) / Turbo Muin thru-axle (serial nr from A30001) / Real Turbo Muin B+ (Serial nr from 13001) / Volano / Turbo Roteo.
- On hometrainers that do not change resistance level: the sensor reads speed, power and cadence data.
- On hometrainers with multiple resistance levels, the sensor reads speed and cadence data.
- Note: ELITE My E-Training app reads power data for all ELITE hometrainers
- Devices must be compatible with the “ANT+ speed & cadence” protocol for speed and / or cadence data to be read by an ANT+ cycle computers or GPS navigation units.