Traditional comfort meets lightweight portability with the cleverly designed Trek series by Sea To Summit. If you're an eager adventurer that wants to find the right bag for any occasion (without breaking the bank!) this bag was made for you.
This bag has been carefully constructed to ensure you're getting the absolute best performance from all of the included features. Vertical baffles over the chest section prevent the down insulation from migrating, which can cause cold spots, and a side block baffle maintains the 60/40 fill ratio. This allows for the down filling to remain on the top of the bag to create great insulation and warmth.
The Trek series manages to stay warm without adding excess bulk to the bag by using lightweight fabrics. There's no compromise on durability with the 30D Nylon outer shell. The two-way #5 YKK full-length side zip and separate foot zip can be completely opened to allow you to turn this sleeping bag into a quilt. These zips can also be partially opened to help you keep cool on the warmer evenings by ventilating the bag, and they're also anti-snag to prevent any material from catching in the zip and being damaged.
The last thoughtful touch to this bag relates to an often left-out feature in sleeping bags: an internal pocket! Keep your valuables close or pop your batteries in to keep them warm on the chilly nights.
- Tapered rectangular for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- RDS 650+ Loft Ultra-Dry Down offers excellent insulation and compressibility
- Lightweight fabrics for reduced weight and bulk
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Two-way #5 YKK side and separate foot zip allows the bag to double as a quilt and provides extra ventilation options
- Oversized zip draft tube with anti-snag materials
- Large internal security pocket
- 3D side-wall baffle maximises down insulation right to the edge of the bag
- #D hood draws in tight when needed
- Soft touch 20D lining fabric is lightweight and highly breathable
- Outer shell constructed from durable 30D Nylon
- Includes storage cell and lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag for compact storage
- Zip Coupling: This bag is designed to pair with another
Comfort Rating: 5°C
Lower Limit Rating: - 1°C
Extreme Rating: - 16°C
Compression Sack Size: Small (10L to 3.3L)
Fill Weight: 350g
Internal Chest Circumference: 152cm
Internal Hip Circumference: 146cm
Recommended User Height: Up to 183cm
Dimensions: 225 x ⌀89 cm
Packed Size: 49 x 33 x 20 cm
The Sea To Summit Trek TkI Down Sleeping Bag - Regular is covered by the Manufacturer's 12 Month Warranty