The SHOCKING BLUE NEO is a high quality four-season sleeping bag designed for cold weather expeditions at high altitude. Due to its compatibility with Valandre’s Combi full suit and its relatively light weight (48.6oz/1380g), it has become a standard bag in the high camps of the big mountains.
The bag has 800-fill (EU) down from the famous French grey goose, 80 custom-cut fabric panels assembled in a 3D-baffle construction, a spacious comfortable foot box as well as a super warm neck baffle. Its hood is designed with the 3D-half-moon technique and its static draw-cord allows you to tighten it down over your head and across your neck, so no wind blows down your body and your forehead stays warm. The zip-away Marie Antoinette draft collar allows you to sit up comfortably and use the bag not only for sleeping but also for sitting around in cold conditions.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- EXTREME : -44°F/ -42.3°C
- LIMIT OF COMFORT : -3°F/ -19.5°C
- COMFORT : 12°F/ -11.6°C
- OUTSIDE FABRIC : 100% POLYAMIDE NYLON 6-6 RIPSTOP 40.7G/M2 DWR TREATMENT
- INSIDE FABRIC : 100% POLYAMIDE NYLON 6 40G/M2 DWR TREATMENT
- COMPARTMENTS : 32 COMPARTMENTS (TOP AND BOTTOM SEPARATED), MOUNTED USING THE SECOND GENERATION TUBULAR TECHNOLOGY OF H-BOX WALL PRE-CUT AND SHAPED ANATOMICAL SHAPED BAFFLES.
- DOWN QUALITY : GOOSE DOWN 95/05
- Length(out) 230cm
- Length(in) 200cm
- Shoulder 177cm
- Hip 154cm
- Foot 113cm
- Compressed Volume 10.0 L
- Total weight 1.43kg
- Down load 827g