Designed in accordance with RMIT University research on ventilation and cooling to overcome the challenges of long-course racing, the Compression Full Zip Sleeved Trisuit, provides superior muscle stabilisation, heat-beating technology and unrivalled aerodynamics.
1. Sleeved trisuit
2. Ergonomically engineered panelling
3. Powerful, lightweight PWX VENT lower body
4. Quadriceps Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS)
5. Premium Italian SBR VENT upper body
6. Advanced Swiss COLDBLACK® upper body and back yoke
7. Premium Italian-engineered silicone leg grippers
8. Low profile Pro LD chamois
9. Full length semi-auto lock zip
10. Easily accessible rear pockets
- ULTIMATE COOLING
PWX VENT lower body provides support whilst improving air flow by almost 200% whilst Swiss COLDBLACK® on upper body reduces absorption of heat rays and provides UV protection to keep you at optimal performance temperature.
- MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and prevents fatigue
- UNRIVALLED AERODYNAMICS
The 3D mesh structure of premium Italian SBR VENT through upper body provides exceptional aerodynamics and is ergonomically engineered to fit to your body like a second skin.
- PRO LD CHAMOIS
Made from low profile 90 density 6mm high impact perforated foam, this chamois provides support in the aero position and is quick-drying for less bulk on the run.
- ESSENTIAL STORAGE
Easily accessible rear pockets provide adequate storage for your race-day essentials.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
How should my 2XU Triathlon garments fit?
Your 2XU Triathlon garment should fit snugly and firmly without uncomfortably 'cutting in' to the body. If this is the case, you should review your size choice. To achieve optimal hydrodynamics in the water and aerodynamics through the air, Suits, Tops and Shorts should be neat against the skin with no excess fabric. For upper body garments, a free range of movement in the shoulders is essential, as is comfort in the underarms. For the lower body, silicone grip hems should ensure the garment stays in place, without causing discomfort. Before training or racing, always ensure your zips are secure.
For specific sizing, please refer to our Size Chart below.
MEN'S TRISUITS SIZE CHART
|SIZE||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)|
|XS||34 - 36||27 - 29|
|S||36 - 38||29 - 31|
|M||38 - 40||31 - 33|
|L||40 - 42||33 - 35|
|XL||42 - 44||35 - 37|
|XXL||44 - 46||37 - 39|