Designed with the long distance competitor in mind, the Compression triathlon range incorporates 105D/CK fabrication with muscle mapping and ICE X cooling technologies.
- CF and CB Panels - ICE X - Utilising high filament polyester cooling yarn construction to lower your body temperature while you workout. Coupled with 50D elastane yarn to give the right amount of stretch and recovery for swim, biking and running.
- Lower Body - 105D/CK - Featuring 105 denier LYCRA® yarns for even greater power than 2XU's acclaimed 70D/CK, the 105D/CK is engineered to enhance performance like never before. Offering incredible stabilisation of the muscles, less vibration and fatigue, while moisture management properties keep the wearer dry, comfortable and focused.
- Top sleeve and Side panels - KINETIC SPEED - Greater speed on the bike and slight compression of the muscles for heightened endurance and power. Aerodynamic, dimpled airflow technology.
- ELITE LD CHAMOIS - This multi-layered chamois features revolutionary perforation technology for ventilation plus impressive quick drying capability for greater comfort on the bike. High filament count delivers durability and softness against the skin while high density foam offers support.
The 2XU compression full zip sleeved tri suit is incredible. I have participated in many triathlons. This was one of my favorites because I was so comfortable.
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric
- Aerodynamic, dimpled airflow technology - heightened endurance and speed
- Premium Italian engineered silicon gripper for a secure fit and perforated for comfort
- Ergonomically engineered panelling for ultimate comfort and sleeves for the ultimate in aerodynamics
- Easily accessible rear pockets to hold essential hydration gels
- Full length semi-auto lock zip
- Elite LD Chamois for advance support and comfort while on the bike
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
How should my 2XU garment fit?
Your 2XU garment should sit on your body with supreme comfort. Tights should fit securely without 'cutting in' while Singlets, Tees, Shorts and Tanks should feel light and free without being too baggy. If you're unsure, feel free to ask in store or call through to any 2XU Performance Centre. Your 2XU apparel should not compromise your technique in any way. For optimal performance, be sure to select a size which offers you un-restricted movement when working out. With flatlock and low profile seams, chafe-free motion is assured. A little extra space between you and the garment will also promote breathability and ventilation.
2XU MEN'S GARMENTS
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)|
|XS||88 - 92||70 - 74|
|S||93 - 97||75 - 79|
|M||98 - 102||80 - 84|
|L||103 - 107||85 - 89|
|XL||108 - 112||90 - 94|
|XXL||113 - 117||95 - 99|