The 2XU Compression Short is engineered for activities requiring support to the major upper leg muscles - reducing vibration, improving alignment and protecting against damage and fatigue. A popular piece for exercise, ball sports, training and competition. Can be worn on it’s own or as a base layer.
• Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
• Reduced muscle soreness
• Reduced long-term overuse injuries
• Greater power output
• Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
• Heightened proprioception - awareness of limb placement for agility
Elite Compression Shorts :: Utilize a 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric in the front panel for optimal flexibility and movement with our extra powerful 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT fabric in the rear panel for added quad and hamstring support.
Standard Compression Shorts:: Made from our 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric to deliver optimal flexibility and movement.
1. The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles.
2. Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
3. Internal key pocket for essentials.
4. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
5. Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
6. High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
7. Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
1. Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
2. Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
3. Antibacterial + moisture wicking
4. UPF 50+ sun protection
5. Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.
Fabric Content: 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane