With graduated compression engineering to promote maximum blood flow, the 2XU Compression Tights utilize PWX FLEX fabric to wrap and support the major muscle groups allowing them to fire more efficiently, while promoting increased circulation to reduce fatigue and increase power. Its graduated compression design helps promote circulation (venous return) for improved oxygenation of muscles and reduces muscle damage + fatigue. Made with a flatlock seam construction for reduced chaffing, an antibacterial fabric, and a UPF50+ Sun Protection, 2XU Compression Tights are perfect for training, competing, and recovery.
Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
Reduced muscle soreness
Reduced long-term overuse injuries
Greater power output
Heightened proprioception - awareness of limb placement for agility
Elite Compression Tights :: Utilizes a 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric in the front panel for optimal flexibility and movement with our extra powerful 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT fabric in the rear panel for added calf and hamstring support.
Standard Compression Tights: Made from our 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric to deliver optimal flexibility and movement.
The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Internal key pocket for essentials.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
Fabric Content: 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane