The 2XU Compression Full Zip Sleeved Trisuit uses powerful, graduated compression to increase circulation, bringing more oxygen to muscle tissues. Plus, it stabilizes key muscles so you can train harder with reduced effort and risk of injury. And when it comes to recovery, 2XU compression gets you back in the game faster and on the road to your next win.
We all have the desire to win. But only a select few know the importance of being prepared. That means being properly warmed up, helping the body perform more efï¬ciently and including recovery as part of your training plan. From trail ride to Ironmans, 2XU's Compression line up gets you race-day ready.
Fabric Composition: Main Fabric 83% Nylon 17% Elastane, Secondary Fabric 65% Nylon 35% elastane, Secondary 93% Polyester 7% Elastane
- PWX 105D Compression. Utilising 2XU's proprietary 105D fabric for maximum support for greater ensurance and reduced fatigue with less muscle oscilation and improved muscle positioning for improved power on a bike.
- ICE X Technology. Utilising the worlds most advanced cooling techonoloy. We have yarns with Xylitol for surface fabric cooling, UV reﬂectors so garment will not absorb the heat from the sun rays and nylon cooling yarn for 3 cooling factors in one.
- Memory Tech LD Chamois with Y Elastic Grip. Multi-layered foam technology gives you the optimal cushioning in the areas you require the most while still being discreet on the run.
Italian made, the 2XU MEMORY TECH LD chamois is engineered with proprietary memory foam to offer three times the support of traditional foams. Ergonomically designed for maximum cushioning in regions demanding it most, this Chamois is ideal for triathletes in the aero position. Perforated surface offers quick dry on the bike and comfort on the run, while Italian fabric and foam assures durability.
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)|
|XS||88 - 92||70 - 74|
|S||93 - 97||75 - 79|
|M||98 - 102||80 - 84|
|L||103 - 107||85 - 89|
|XL||108 - 112||90 - 94|
|XXL||113 - 117||95 - 99|
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.