Your run apparel is as important as your running shoes. The 2XU MCS Run Compression Tight has been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the leg. Providing anatomically mapped muscle support for greater performance and recovery.
- No Drawstring Waistband
- Muscle Containment Stamping targeted to quad and calf
- 70D PWX Flex Compression front panels
- 105D PWX Weight Compression back panels
- Graduated Compression
- Rear zip pocket to keep essentials secure
- Reflective logos for greater visibility
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 3cm flat band with internal powermesh
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 23-26*
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- MCS mapping targeted to quad and calf to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint
- Calf/Gastrocnemius mapping - reduces muscle strain, especially during the toe phase of running and helps reduce ground reaction forces on the calf by reducing muscle oscillation
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.