The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage.
Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings and MCS focused to the calf.
- PWX Flex (70D) offers powerful compression to abductors, quads and shins. MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection. Anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support.
- PWX Weight (105D) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glut, hamstring and calf muscles. MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection.
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit and internal pocket for storage.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- High gauge elastomeric yarns for unsurpassed power
- Invista LYCRA® elastane yarns for greater durability + fabric return
- Superior knit structure for multidirectional stretch + consistent power
- Greater flexibility + comfort
- High filament yarns to keep you drier
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour
- UPF 50+ sun protection
FABRIC CONTENT: 65% Nylon /35% Elastane, Imprint 72% Nylon/ 28% Elastane
For specific sizing, please refer to our Size Chart below, taking into consideration that if you're near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible.
WOMEN'S ELITE COMPRESSION TIGHTS