Got stuck in the middle of your off-road adventure?
It’s a peaceful day, and your hands are on the wheel. Your eyes are lit up with happiness and anticipation. The skies are clear, and your car’s doing a superb job traversing one sand dune after another. However, you notice a resistance—no matter how hard you step on the gas, your vehicle won’t move forward.
What a mood-killer. Turns out, your car tires got stuck in a ditch. If you don’t have the right tool to get them out, you might be waiting for a long while—this scenario might even cost you your day.
Rescue your car from getting stuck in a ditch with AOR’s Sand Recovery Plate!
This sand recovery plate’s unique pattern and textured grooves help your tires gain traction, preventing them from rolling on mud or sand. The plates’ durable and flexible body withstands pressure and weight effectively—it won’t break while recovering your car from uneven terrain.
Our sand plates also boast superb toughness, capable of maintaining its shape and rigid build despite constant impacts and pressure. The material used to create our boards gives them natural defenses against UV rays and corrosion.
The plates are easy to use and only requires simple steps to handle. Its size accommodates big and small cars, especially jeepneys often rode to navigate sandy terrain. You can also use these plates to get your car out of ditches in off-road paths.
Here are more features to help you decide:
- ? Easy to clean
- ? Store the plates in your car trunk and garage without taking up much space
- ? Comes with a storage bag—you can also attach it to your car for a rugged look.
- Unique Designed Pattern: Enhances Tire Traction in order to effectively and easily recover. Gives you the maximum traction and prevents vehicle tires from spinning on mud or sand
- Extremely Durable: Can handle intense levels of torque, flex, weight & impact. Easy to clean, anti-corrosion, UV resistance.
- Portable: Works with any vehicle! Store them in the trunk or on the roof of your vehicle and take them anywhere!
- Ideal for Off-road Use: Simply firmly place the sand plates under your vehicle's wheels carefully drive over them
- Comes in a pouch or can be mounted on your vehicle for a rugged look