When you’re recovering a vehicle offroad, your recovery gear needs to be absolutely top notch quality, dependable and easy to use. And gear doesn’t come much tougher than the AOR Universal 20mm D Shackle, made from 304-grade stainless steel. The regular steel version is built AOR-tough for the hardest offroad recoveries from stainless steel, which cannot rust or corrode so it'll look good for years to come.
This D Shackle features a generous 20mm thickness, but weighs less than a kilo – making it an essential part of your recovery toolkit that takes up very little room but packs a big punch when you or your friends are in trouble. What’s more, it boasts a breaking strength of 19,000kg with a maximum working load of 4750kg – plenty of capacity for even the heaviest offroad beasts. The Universal 20mm D Shackle Stainless Steel is compatible with all commonly-used forms of recovery gear; as always, we recommend pairing this D Shackle with our other great AOR recovery products.
- Made from stainless steel, which cannot corrode or rust
- 20mm thick carbon steel, while weighing less than a kilo
- Maximum working load of 4750kg with a breaking strength of 19,000kg – perfect for even the heaviest recoveries
- Compatible with all tow ropes, soft shackles and other forms of recovery gear
- Will not bend or deform under load