BBB has all the best tools & accessories for your bike including on-board storage bags like the CurvePack Saddle Bag. Using the tool-free T-buckle system this high-end, curved saddlebag sits directly below your bike saddle keeping the contents quite dry and dust-free.
Plenty Of Storage Room
This LARGE-sized storage unit offers a sweet 690 cm3 of space to stow a spare tube, a CO2 cylinder and a good range of other essential repair tools and spare parts. The bag shape narrows at the rear to prevent it scratching your legs or damaging Lycra shorts. Similarly, a rubber seatpost strap provides an abrasion-free anchor for the bag.
A Bag Which Improves Your Visibility In Traffic
The blue interior lining makes it very easy to see what’s in your kit and this will be a huge help when roadside repairs are required. Reflective elements are well-placed on the exterior to increase rider visibility in low light conditions and a ribbon loop is provided for attaching your LED backlight in a prime position.
• BBB CurvePack 690ml Saddle Bag (BSB-13) Large
• T-buckle system for easy, tool-free installation and removal
• Blue interior for optimal visibility of bag contents
• Room inside for a spare tube & essential repair tools
• Separate interior pocket for tube repair patches
• Waterproof zipper keeps contents dry
• Rubber zipper puller is absolutely rattle-free
• Rubber seat post strap for extra stability and secure fit
• LED tail light mounting strap
• Black reflective strip on back for extra visibility
• Safety reflective ribbon with BBB logo
• Suitable for MTB & Road bikes
• Easy-clean material on the top and bottom
• Mounting instructions included
• Size: Large
• Volume: 690 cm3 (690mL)
• Material: 1680D nylon
• Dimensions: 180 x 98 x 87 mm (length x width x height)
• Weight: 154g (includes retail packaging)