The PowerLight Mini from BioLite has four functions housed in a stainless steel case with a kickstand/clip, and “edge lighting” lens that amplifies its glow to a 135-lumen cloud. Five light modes allow it to transition from the campsite (white lantern or flashlight) to the back of your bike (blinking red light). The whole unit is 15mm thick and smaller than an iPhone.
Beyond the light function, the product’s 1350 mAh battery serves as a power source to recharge gadgets in the field.
All-in-one, it's a charger, headlamp alternative, lantern or a bike light
• LED battery indicator that shows how much battery you got
• Versatile clip-stand which can be used for attaching to pockets or hanging
• Small and lightweight to carry it in your pockets
• Rechargeable battery so that you never run out of light
•Battery : 1 lithium ion
• Lumes : 135
• Material : Stainless steel