Housed in a compact magnetic flap box, Story Cubes are perfect for telling stories wherever you go. Take them travelling, to school, camping or even to the restaurant and tell a story while you wait. This story telling game is great fun and will sharpen yours or your child's wits and hone their imagination. The 54 images displayed on 9 individual dice were designed by Rory O'Connor of Ireland, a trainer in creativity and creative problem-solving.
It can be played as an improve game where each player contributes part of the story, picking up where the last one left off. Win award points for speedy delivery, inventiveness, imagination, drama and humor. This game can be played solo, or with one storyteller using the dice to create a story for another to enjoy.
- Join millions who are a part of the Story Cube Movement!
- Pocket sized item, easy to carry, simple to play
- Used heavily in nurseries and by Primary School teachers
- A great tool to help children with speech impediments
- Compatible with a multitude of other Rory Story Cubes products
- 1 - 12 Players
- Story Telling
- Family Game
- Not suitable for children below 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard.