The Buff Original - Itakat Khaki is great, multi-functional head wear perfect for use all year round. Designed to trap air and keep you warm in the cold, Buff will also wick moisture (sweat) away from your skin to keep you cool when it is hot, which makes it ideal for high intensity activities. Buff's 4-way stretch fabric and lightweight and breathable cylindrical seamless construction make it comfortable to wear as a neck Buff, scarf, hat or anyway you choose!
- Multifunctional - a wide range of utilities and ways to wear the same product. A single BUFF® headwear item brings many use opportunities.
- Sun Protection UPF50+ - protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 “Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification”, results achieving UPF>50 (98% UV protection). Protection may be lessened if fabric is stretched, wet or old.
- 4-way Stretch - products created using fabric stretchable in all directions for an improved comfort and better fit.
- 100% Seamless - one-piece tubular fabric without any threat or sewn piece giving maximum skin comfort.
- Moisture Management - sweat and moisture are transported through the fabric away from the skin. Provides comfort and helps keeping body temperature stable.
- Dries Quickly - textile with high wicking properties, transports sweat and humidity through the fabric making evaporation efficient and faster.
- Weights: 45 g / 1.4 oz
- Measurements: 53 cm x 22.5 cm
Made with 95% Recycled Polyester Microfiber and 5% Elastane
- Machine washable and non iron