COLUMBIA Men's Grand Canyon Mid Outdry
The Grand Canyon Mid OutDry is a durable and supportive hiking shoe that is super-comfortable, fully waterproof and that features a grip that just won’t quit. It’s about 9.5 miles to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, so all that stuff is certain to come in handy.
- Combination suede leather, mesh and rubber overlays upper
- OutDRY® waterproof, breathable construction
- TECHLITE™ comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning
- TECHLITE™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: 16.1 oz. / 476 g
- OutDry: Absolute Waterproof Construction
- Techlite™: Cushioning midsole
- OMNI-GRIP®: Advanced Traction
- UPPER: Combination suede leather, mesh and rubber overlay uppers
- FOOTBEDTECHLITE: comfort system footbeds
- MIDSOLETECHLITE: lightweight midsoles
- OUTSOLEOmni-GRIP: non-marking traction rubber outsoles
How to Measure
- Fold up at dotted line.
- Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.