It’s Endura’s first foray into the helmet market, and early signs are positive.
Ventilation takes place through two systems, one internal, the other external. The large vents visible in the shell are known to Endura as ClearThru. The internal system Endura call HeadStream, one they say directs air through the front and out the back of the helmet.
Adjustment proves easy enough, with a classic dial mechanism at the rear of the helmet to tighten or loosen the cradle accordingly.
While on the topic of the retention system, it mounts to the inside of the helmet in in a choice of three positions, controlling how high or low the cradle rests on the back of the head.
There’s lots of nice touches: the double tether strap with a colour coded pin stripe to match the shell, carbon reinforcements, and reflective panels on the rear to name just three.
- Super lightweight in-mould cycle helmet (230g based on size S/M)
- Glass fibre / carbon fibre reinforcement bridges (depending on colour)
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012
- Reflective on rear
- ClearThru™ air vents maximise air flow with minimal vent narrowing technology
- Internal HeadStream™ air flow channels direct air through the helmet
- One-hand micro-adjustment and 3 position vertical adjustment for inner head
- Compact chin strap with twin strap dividers
- Antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding (spare set provided)
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee