Meet our most advanced fitness & health tracker with tools like an on-wrist ECG app for heart health,** EDA Scan app for stress management and more.
Redefine your routine - Optimize your routine with Daily Readiness, a personalized score available with your 6-month Premium membership.*** Daily Readiness uses insights from your exercise, sleep and heart rate variability (HRV) and lets you know if you’re ready for a workout or need to prioritize recovery. Requires Premium subscription.
Find your calm - Understand how your body reacts to stress with a daily Stress Management Score and measure your body’s in-the-moment physical response with an on-wrist EDA Scan app.
Focus on your heart health - Keep an eye on the muscle that moves you with a compatible ECG app that assesses your heart for atrial fibrillation — an irregular heart rhythm — and get heart rate notifications that let you know when you're above or below your threshold.
Track trends in your wellness - See important changes in your wellness with health metrics such as SpO2—the level of oxygen in your blood—heart rate variability, breathing rate and more.
Find the freedom to roam - Go phone-free on outdoor runs, hikes and rides with real-time pace and distance powered by built-in GPS. Then get a workout intensity map in the Fitbit app to see your pace and heart rate zones throughout your route.
- Fitbit Charge 5
- Infinity band (small & large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
Optical heart rate monitor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- Device temperature sensor (skin temperature variation available in the Fitbit app)
- Vibration motor
- Ambient light sensor
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA Scan app
Battery & Power
- Battery life of up to 7 days. Use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50 meters. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
The Charge 5 housing is made of aluminum, glass and resin. The band is made of silicone and has an aluminum buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Maximum operating altitude: 28,000ft
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher.
Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.
Small: Fits wrist 5.1" - 6.7" in circumference
Large: Fits wrist 6.7" - 8.3" in circumference
- Viewing area: 1.04" diagonal
- Screen height: 0.86"
- Screen width 0.58"
Customers can avail easy payments plan for :
- Minimum Purchase:- AED 2,000
- Tenure (Months):- 6, 9 & 12
- To know the details please visit our EPP page