This easy-to-use fitness tracker packs 24/7 heart rate, Active Zone Minutes and more. And with a 1-year Fitbit Premium™ membership included for new and returning Premium users, get personalized guidance, exclusive insights and sleep tools to make a healthier you happen.
Reasons you’ll love Inspire 2
INSPIRE 2 MULTIPLIES YOUR MOTIVATION
Fitbit Premium Membership Included
Daily Readiness Score
24/7 Heart Rate
Resting Heart Rate
Heart Rate Variability
Skin Temperature Tracking
Stress Management Score
Guided Breathing Sessions
Menstrual Health Tracking
Active Zone Minutes
Heart Rate Zones
Cardio Fitness Level
Swimproof + Swim Tracking
Real-Time Pace & Distance
Workout Intensity Map—In App Only
20 Exercise Modes + SmartTrack™
All-Day Calorie Burn
Reminders to Move
DESIGN & MORE
Up to 10 Days of Battery
Google Fast Pair
Find With Tile™
Do Not Disturb Mode
Timer & Stopwatch
Bands & Accessories
- Fitbit Inspire 2™
- Classic wristband (both small & large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Vibration motor
Battery & Power
Battery life of up to 10 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth®
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50 meters. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
The Inspire 2 band is made of a premium, comfortable silicone (similar to that used in many sport watches) and fastens with a plastic buckle and tang.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 7.0 or higher.
- Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 7.0 and later.
Customers can avail easy payments plan for :
- Minimum Purchase:- AED 2,000
- Tenure (Months):- 6, 9 & 12
- To know the details please visit our EPP page