The fixer. Designed to go almost anywhere. Compact design fitted with smaller ice cell, for targeted cold and compression to fight inflammation. A must for any athlete to repair rolled ankles, tendonitis, bumps, and bruises.
Provides optimal cold therapy for: high or low ankle sprains, shin splints, elbow tendonitis (tennis elbow), plantar fasciitis, wrist sprains, bruised feet or hands, achilles strain/tendonisits, calf strains, bruised forearms and biceps.
Target and repair your bumps and bruises with the Hyperice™ Sport Utility Ice Compression Device.
Used by top athletes from all sports, Hyperice™ is compact and easy to use. Throw it in your gym bag and use before or after workouts to help fight inflammation.
Designed with cutting edge technology, Hyperice™ combines cold therapy with compression through an ice cell chamber, compression wrap and patented air-release valve.
COMPRESSION SLEEVE FEATURES
- 3.5 mm neoprene with velcro finish
- Versatile design can be used on multiple body parts
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable
Ice cell features
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8" X 8" icing surface area
- Fill the Ice Cell with ice
- Place on flat surface to remove excess air
- Screw top on tightly to create a water tight seal
- Place the Ice Cell into the compression wrap
- Place over desired area
- Tighten/compress wrap
- Push air release valve to reduce air pockets
- Continue to push air release valve every 5 minutes
Care instructions after use:
- Rinse the Ice Cell inside and out with cool water and air dry
- After the Ice Cell is dry, store in a cool, dry place
- Do not fill the Ice Cell with anything other than ice
- Hyperice™ works with all different forms of ice, but works best with crushed ice or Ice nuggets