The InstaFire Charcoal Starter is the safest, easiest, and most economical way to light charcoal. Use with an outdoor grill or charcoal chimney to get your charcoal ready to cook in 10 minutes without using lighter fluid.
How to USE:
(1) Put either the pouch or the contents of the pouch underneath the briquettes,
(2) light and
(3) ready to cook in ten minutes!
Our charcoal starter is NON-TOXIC, and safe to touch.
The pouch looks like plastic but it is actually made from wood pulp and corn sugar. You just light both sides of the pouch and let it do it's magic (you may need to stir it occasionally for best results)
- No harmful chemicals (benzene-free), NON-TOXIC and is a lighter fluid substitute
- Each pouch lights up to 75 charcoal briquettes in 10 minutes
- Non-Volatile — will not explode or flare up
- Naturally insulated so as to not burn out the bottom of grill
- Absorbs fat dripping for easier cleanup
- 3 second light time
- Sustains winds up to 20-30 MPH once lit
- Ash from burned InstaFire acts as a natural fertilizer in your garden or houseplant
- Weight: each pack weighs only 2.2 ounces
DID WE MENTION IT'S EASILY PORTABLE!?
Each pack weighs only 2.2 ounces and fits perfectly in a backpack or cubby hole of an RV to be used in the bottom your grill or with a charcoal chimney.