LORPEN Men's Liner Merino Wool
A great and versatile sock for any season. Designed to be worn on its own or paired with another sock in extreme cold weather. Made with Merino Wool that provides warmth without overheating the foot. It also wicks away moisture from sweat that builds up over long hikes or activities. Knit with Ea. LYCRA® that ensures this sock stays up on your feet.
- Height: Crew
- Cushioning: None Ultralight
- Merino Wool wicks away moisture and provides soft feel against the skin
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Non cushioned and thin
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Contents : 75% Merino Wool, 15% Nylon, 10% Ea. LYCRA®
- Merino wool is a finely crimped and soft wool with staples (fibre lengths) that are commonly 65 – 100 mm (2.5 – 4 inches) long and less than 24 microns in diameter. The core of a merino fibre is hydrophilic (water retaining), and is breathable. The fine micron diameter ensures it feels soft and comfortable next to the skin. Merino has the ability to help keep the foot warm in winter and cool in summer.