Lorpen Midweight Hiker Socks
The Merino Midweight Hiker was designed for long hikes and rugged conditions where moisture and warmth are an issue. Made with Merino Wool that provides warmth without overheating the foot. It also wicks away moisture from sweat that builds up over long hikes or activities. The medium cushioning helps the sock fit snuggly in your boots and protect against irritation while the mesh venting along the top of the sock allows for more air flow to the foot keeping you dry. Ea. LYCRA® ensures this sock stays up in your boots without slipping down to your toes.
Developed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts who need a durable and reliable sock to protect their feet in any condition.
- Height : Crew
- Cushioning : Full Sock - Medium Cushion
- Merino Wool wicks away moisture and provides soft feel against the skin
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Medium cushioning to protect from irritation and fit snuggly in your boots
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Mesh venting for added breathability
- 75% Merino, 15% Nylon, 10% Ea. LYCRA®
- Merino wool is a finely crimped and soft wool with staples (fibre lengths) that are commonly 65 100 mm (2.5 4 inches) long and less than 24 microns in diameter. The core of a merino fibre is hydrophilic (water retaining), and is breathable. The fine micron diameter ensures it feels soft and comfortable next to the skin. Merino has the ability to help keep the foot warm in winter and cool in summer.
At this moment, Lorpen Midweight Hiker is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At trekkinn, you can find other products that complement into our Men´s clothing catalogue and particularly into our Socks category. We have a variety of Socks to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.