The Highland Pant is a perfect midweight softshell pant for hiking and trekking in cooler temperatures. The abrasion-resistant fabric dries quickly and wicks away sweat, so you'll be comfortable even as the intensity picks up. Reinforced panels add to the durability while stretch panels ensure these pants can keep up on the most ambitious of climbs. The water-repelling DWR finish and UPF-50 fabric offer protection from the elements, rain or shine. Keep stray rocks and dust out with the interior cinching inside the leg hems.
- Midweight Stretch Performance Double Weave Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Nylon/Polyester Twill Stretch Panels for Added Durability
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Zipper Secure Cargo Pockets and Back Pocket
- Reinforced Hem and Hand Pocket for Durability
- Adjustable Hem Closure
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Internal Drawcord for Adjustablility
- Product Weight: 0lbs 13.76oz (390.1g)
- Main Fabric: 95% Nylon 5% Elastane Twill Weave 5.6 oz/yd | 50% Nylon 43% Polyester 7% Elastane Softshell Double Weave 8.11 oz/yd
- Inseam: 33in
- Style Number: 42290
Tapers thru knees
Straight cuff opening
All measurements are in inches and correspond to actual body measurements, not the garment dimensions.
Questions? Please call our Customer Service Department at 888-357-3262
How to Measure
Chest: Measure under the arms and around the fullest part of your chest.
Natural Waist: Measure around the smallest part (the crease where you bend sideways).
Hip: Standing with your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hip.
Inseam: Select a pant you like the length of. Start at the crotch seam and measure to the bottom. Round to the nearest 1/2 inch.