Lightweight, breathable, and moisture wicking, the Men's Windridge with Graphic Short-Sleeve Shirt was built for long days on the crag. As the hours are passing and the temps are rising, stay cool with side mesh panels that provide increased ventilation. Built-in UPF-50 sun protection shields your skin from dangerous rays. Forward-set shoulder seams ensure you stay comfortable whether you've got a harness or a backpack on, while flatlock seams reduce irritation and chafing. The drop-tail hem won't ride up and provides extra coverage as you scale the next pitch. For an added touch, the center front graphic features our logo.
- Lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking performance knit
- Mesh side panels improve airflow
- Forward-set shoulder and side seams for additional comfort with or without a backpack; Flatlock seams reduce irritation and chafing
- Sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50
- Drop-tail hem for increased coverage
- Product Weight: 0lbs 5.29oz (150.0g)
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester Double Knit Anti Odor 4.96 oz/yd | 100% Polyester Knit Mesh Anti-Odor 3.39 oz/yd2
- Center Back Length: 28.5in
- Style Number: 41760
All measurements are in inches and correspond to actual body measurements, not the garment dimensions.
Questions? Please call our Customer Service Department at 888-357-3262
How to Measure
Chest: Measure under the arms and around the fullest part of your chest.
Natural Waist: Measure around the smallest part (the crease where you bend sideways).
Hip: Standing with your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hip.
Inseam: Select a pant you like the length of. Start at the crotch seam and measure to the bottom. Round to the nearest 1/2 inch.