PARA'KITO ™ SPRAY contains an innovative formula based on botanical ingredients rich in PMD and Vitamin E, which effectively protects against mosquitoes. Its spray format with micronebulization allows the product to be applied optimally, achieving a uniform coating. Formulated without alcohol, it is pleasant to the touch and is not greasy.
- Topical protection against mosquitoes
- Practical and elegant 100% organic packaging (from sugar cane)
- Up to 8 hours of protection per application
- Soft and non-greasy touch: allows its application on sensitive skin
- Proven efficacy against the tiger mosquito (Aedes Albopictus)
- Dermatologically tested
- Ideal for areas with low and high infestation or as a reinforcement to the bracelet in the hours of highest mosquito activity
- Micronebulized spray for a quick and uniform application.
- Each container contains 75 ml. mosquito repellent lotion
- May act alone or as a booster to non-topical products
- Registered in the AEMPS as a Biocidal product. Registration number: 643PLAG
Use biocidal products with caution. Read the label before use. It should not be ingested. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive or diseased areas of the skin and wounds. Do not inhale. Its use is not recommended by asthmatic people, with problems
respiratory or sensitive to its components. Frequent and repeated application is unnecessary. Wash your hands well after handling. Do not use in children under 3 years of age, if its use is necessary, consult the pharmacist or pediatrician beforehand. Use with caution in children under 6 years of age, under the supervision of an adult. Keep out of the reach of children. May produce an allergic reaction.
CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRITATION. If medical advice is needed, have container or label at hand. In case of skin irritation: consult a doctor.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE EYES: rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if the person wears them and if they can be easily removed. Keep clarifying. If eye irritation persists: consult a doctor.
IF SWALLOWED: immediately call the POISON INFORMATION CENTER. Tel .: +34 915620420, or a doctor in case of discomfort. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. In order to avoid risks to people and the environment, follow the instructions for use. Use only for the repellent purpose, so once its biocidal function is over, it must be disposed of correctly avoiding its release into the environment.Therefore, once its biocidal function is completed, it must be disposed of correctly avoiding its release into the environment.Therefore, once its biocidal function is completed, it must be disposed of correctly avoiding its release into the environment.
The guidelines for use and precautions contained in the label should be followed. However, in areas of risk of transmission of diseases by mosquitoes and in those cases where external conditions so advise, preventive measures communicated by the health authorities will be followed.
HOW TO USE
Spray evenly on exposed skin at a distance of 15-20 cm. For the face, spray on the hands and then apply to the forehead and cheeks. Spray 8 times on the arm (or equivalent exposed surface) and then spread.