Warming cream with light heat effect that creates a good feeling in the muscles. To be used in mild weather or for indoor sports.
- Can be used at temperatures between 10°C/50°F and 20°C/68°F.
- Rub the cream in until it disappears.
- The cream penetrates the skin into the muscles and doesn’t leave a red skin color. A red skin color means that blood would be drawn from the muscles to the skin. Less blood in the muscles = less performance!
- Slight warming up of muscles and tendons immediately gives a good feeling.
- Flexible muscles and tendons reduce the risk of injury during warm-up or intensive sports activities.
- QM1 ensures 100% performance.
- Can be used for outdoor and indoor sports.
- May be applied all over the body except the face.
- Do not apply too much on the first use, adjust afterwards according to your own “good” feeling.
- When exercising in wet weather conditions, an extra top layer of QM5 or QM6 oil can be rubbed over the skin after applying the QM1. This top layer allows the water to drain off faster and protects the QM1 Warming Cream longer during its operation.
- Cyclo-cross riders rub the entire body with this QM1 Warming Cream during the races. This way you can ride the race in thinner clothing, which causes less hindrance during the efforts.
- Preventive application gives less tired muscles during long walking, long cycling trips or heavy physical sports.
- All 3 QM warming creams are also ideal for use during winter sports such as cross-country skiing, biathlon, downhill & slalom skiing, skating and sledding.
- QM1 is also appreciated by seniors who suffer from muscle pain or stiff muscles in the morning. After application this cream, moving becomes easier again!
450ml bottle – teams & professional use (Dosing pump in option)
Don’t rub the eyes
Wash hands after use
Keep out of reach of children