Pure Alpine DNA. The Revolutiv shoe has been developed to take on the toughest conditions.
TWS (Tendon Wrapping System) technology gives foot support: The shoe and the foot become one. The Dynamic Sensor sole of an aggressive 6mm tread and you get the perfect partner for the toughest terrain.
The Revolutiv shoe is also equipped with a dual density midsole and the Sensor3 footbed. Different densities of cushioning help absorb the impacts between the foot and the ground, helping improve your dynamic stride.
- RL Regular Last (Regular fit / Versatility, Asymmetric toe profile)
- Sensor3 footbed: support and cushion separate areas of the foot for dynamism and comfort
- Dynamic Sensor sole (6mm tread)
- TWS (Tendon Wrapping System): improves comfort and hold of the foot inside the shoe
- Asymmetric Toe Cap: Foot shaped, protecting the toes
- Anatomic Heel Support: Internal Foot Support for stability
- SpeedLace Lock (Compatible with standard laces)
- Reflective Prints (RL Stars)
- Gaiter Attachment System on the front of the foot
- NFC technology for additional information
- Drop: 6mm
- Stack forefoot: 17mm
- Stack heel: 23mm
- Weight: 290g
Concept developed by the Rossignol Group to improve foot support and comfort. The Sensor 3 technology is a footbed of variable densities. 3 zones of increased shock absorption help support the foot. This transfers to a gain in energy and increased comfort during use.
Developed and tested in our R&D center, this process brings a greater technicality to all our soles, with a high level of grip and durability. An incomparable running experience. The Sensor Technology is available in 3 different models which answer all your requirements: dynamic, fast, light and comfortable. No more excuses to not being able find the perfect sole for your foot!