Log your runs in serious comfort with our men's Floatride 6000. This running shoe features an Ultraknit upper for soft support and a midfoot design to stabilize your arch. High abrasion rubber lasts from training to race day and beyond. Floatride Foam technology gives you lightweight and responsive cushioning mile after mile.
- EVA foam rim supports the foot for balance during the heel strike
- Best for: Distance running, gym workouts, agility sessions
- Floatride Foam technology provides soft and lightweight cushioning for a responsive feel
- High abrasion rubber outsole adds traction
- Rubber outsole adds durability
MEN'S SHOE SIZE CHART
How to get the right fit
First, don't measure your feet in the morning; feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
To measure your shoe size follow these instructions:
1. HEEL-TOE LENGTH
Place a piece of paper on the floor with one end against a wall. Stand on the piece of paper with your heel against the wall. Mark the piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil.
Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil and compare the measurement to our sizing chart.