If you’re looking to get started in the adventurous world of mountain biking, then the MTB Pro Disc is a great place to start.
Improved kit on a fast and light frame - the Reid MTB Pro Disc introduces some nice upgrades to better explore your local trails.
A lightweight frame for nimble mountain bike riding.
A great value all-rounder if you want one bike to get around the city, ride river paths and also get on the trails. The MTB Pro Disc mountain bike does the same reliable job as the MTB Sport Disc when things get rough - only better.
With a lightweight frame and Shimano gearing for speed, backed up by a 100mm suspension fork with lockout and disc brakes for control. This mountain bike offers small improvements in critical areas to further help you explore the world of Mountain Bike trail riding.
The MTB frame is a lightweight 6061 hydroformed alloy with versatile cross-country geometry. Featuring mounts for a rear rack and drink bottle, you can set this bike up to perform many duties. A 100mm travel suspension fork up front smooths out the path ahead, while the added lockout feature will be appreciated when you want to climb with maximum efficiency.
Coupled with 27.5 x 2.1” knobby Mountain Bike tyres, this setup gives you the control, stability and confidence you need to further challenge yourself with off-road riding and on the mountain bike trails.
With improved Tektro MD-280 mechanical disc brakes, you are assured of reliable stopping power and control - even when dirty and wet. Shimano Tourney 3x8 gearing gives a wider range to cover even more extremes when MTB riding. This setup is a proven workhorse for light and reliable every-day operation.
With 27.5” Mountain Bike specific tyres on tough double-wall alloy rims, quick release hubs and a comfortable MTB saddle - this bike is ready to roll.
- Tough and lightweight 6061 hydroformed aluminium alloy frame with cross-country (XC) geometry for all-round riding.
- Tektro MD-280 mechanical disc brakes for improved stopping power and modulation control in the dirt and in the wet.
- 100mm suspension fork and 27.5 x 2.1” knobby Mountain Bike tyres for confidence inspiring control and comfort on dirt trails and broken ground.
- Proven Shimano Tourney 3x8 speed gearing for a wide range.
- FRAME: 6061 aluminium alloy
- FORK: Zoom 100mm travel suspension with mechanical lock out
- SHIFTERS: Shimano TX800 EZ-Fire 24-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano TX800
- FREEWHEEL / CASSETTE: Shimano HG200 8-speed cassette (12-32T)
- CHAINSET: Alloy triple chainring crankset
- CHAIN: KMC Z7
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed bearing
- BRAKES: Tektro MD-280 with 160mm rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano TX800 STI
- WHEELSET RIM: Reid double wall alloy
- HUB: Alloy disc specific MTB
- TYRES: 27.5 x 2.1″ MTB
- HANDLEBARS: Reid oversize alloy
- STEM: Reid MTB 1-1/8″ threadless alloy, oversize
- GRIPS: MTB rubber
- SADDLE: Reid MTB
- SEATPOST: Reid alloy 31.6mm micro adjust
- PEDALS: PVC platform, 9/16″ steel axle