Product description Salewa Ortles 3 Goretex Pro
Ortles 3 Gore-tex Pro jacket is a water-repellent, windproof, warm and breathable jacket designed for everyone who is passionate about mountaineering. This versatile jacket is constructed with 3-layer Gore-Tex fabric to provide optimal functionality and maximum comfort in the mountain environment.
The has a thin membrane that protects you from the changing weather patterns. The microscopic pores in the membrane have a smaller pores that are waterproof and repels water perfectly keeping you safe and protected. Also, the microscopic pores are larger than vapor, so that permits perfect perspiration regulating body temperatures and keeping you comfortable under Ortles 3 Gore-tex Pro jacket
The tailored insulated hood with integrated collar seals out wind keeping you safe and protected. The 2 zippered pockets have ample storage capacity for all your essential things. And, the front zip is protected waterproof barrier that provides maximum warmth and comfort while you are jumping the highest boulders and climbing mountains.
Say bye to uncomfortable jackets because gore-tex to the rescue! For backpackers, climbers and travellers, Ortles 3 Gore-tex Pro jacket is a must have clothing items in their backpack collection.
The Ortles 3 GORE-TEX®® Pro Shell Jacket is a serious 3-layer shell jacket with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX®® Pro membrane that is easy to wear over winter layers. Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps and designed for alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing, it has a fully-featured technical spec. We use 3-layer laminate GORE-TEX®® Pro to make our most durable and abrasion-resistant apparel for extended use in extreme and unpredictable conditions. The technology is based on an extremely thin membrane made of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE). Its pores are too small for rain to penetrate, yet big enough for perspiration vapour to pass right through. All our GORE-TEX®® Pro products have a very high waterproof rating, are extremely breathable and pack down small. With a helmet-compatible and fully-adjustable storm hood, plus a hidden rear zippered gusset to guarantee a precise fit with or without the helmet. Featuring our free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves for maximum articulation and no hem-lift while climbing. Further functional features include: waterproof YKK zips, ventilation zips and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams.
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- Inner zipped pocket
- Interior pocket for smartphone
- Flat and invisible stopper for hem adjustment
- Bottom hem adjustment cord with ´´safety outlet´´ towards the inner jacket
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Back length: 89 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 385 g (44/38)
- Technologies: Bonding
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Main material: GORE-TEX®® PRO NG PLAIN SMOOTH 139 ( 100%PA ) / GORE-TEX®® PRO MINI RIPSTOP 3L 117 ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6