The Selle SMP Triathlon T1 Saddle with Carbon Rails is the largest model in the range of triathlon saddles, being recommended for very wide pelvic cyclists. It is covered in genuine leather for the black and Microfibre versions of Lorica for the colored versions.
SMP4BIKE Triathlon: Patented ergonomic SMP design.
- Tip in the form of "eagle's beak": Greater comfort in low position and maximum freedom of advance in the tip. Avoid compression in the genitals.
- Central channel: No compression of the perineal and prostatic area. Absence of numbness and genital tingling. Protection of nervous and vascular structures, full blood flow and greater fluidity and muscle power.
- Support area: Maximum support and stabilization of the pelvis and reduction of joint decompensation. Better push on the pedals and less loss of energy.
- Saddle Dimensions - 257 x 164 mm
- Weight: 320 grams
- Carbon Fiber Rails
- Ideal for cyclists with wide pelvic structure
- Body: nylon 12 reinforced with carbon fiber
- Carbon Rails :unidirectional carbon fiber 7.1 mm x 9.6 mm