The SHIMANO TIAGRA rear derailleur shifts with a consistently smooth, light action. Designed for 10-speed road drivetrains, it is offered in short and medium cage options.
Further evolution of shifting performance
A directional mountain bike specific 10-speed HG-X chain means smoother shifts, lighter weight and greater overall performance.
HG-X directional chain: Outer side is optimized for front shifting and inner side is optimized for rear shifting.
Outer side parts
Inner side parts
Special 10-speed Chain for MTB
- • Designed for MTB riding conditions: High • torque pedaling and muddy conditions.
- • Durable: Lightweight holes on the link plate are filled.
- • Mud shedding: Consistent shifting performance under muddy conditions.
* HG-X chain is not compatible with other road 10-speed systems.
The side with the mark shown in the illustration is the forward side (outer side).
|SERIES||TIAGRA 4700 Series|
|Compatible chain||HG-X Chain|
|Mount_Direct attachment (Conventional)||✔|
|Fluoric coated link bushings||2|
|Max. front difference||16T|
|Pulley_Sunken type pulley bolt||✔|
|Top-Normal spring type_Double servo||✔|
Customers can avail easy payments plan for :
- Minimum Purchase:- AED 2,000
- Tenure (Months):- 6, 9 & 12
- To know the details please visit our EPP page