Add power to your performance in The Skins DNAmic Half Tights. Designed to improve blood flow to the glutes, quads and hammies these compression half tights will keep your muscles support and aligned through high-intensity exercise helping to reduce vibration and the risk of injury. The Skins most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time. Skins use a unique sizing system that is based on their unique body mass index (BMI)/anthropometical algorithm because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your Skins fits your properly. Additionally, biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury, while Skins compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability. Lastly, the fabric contains moisture wicking technology that wicks sweat as it's produced then transfers it to the outer layers of the fabric where it can then be easily evaporated, ensuring you stay cool, dry and comfortable.
- SKINS Dynamic Gradient Compression - Increases oxygen delivery to activate muscles and helps remove waste products from the body faster.
- Moisture Management System - Wicks moisture away from the wearer's skin to create the optimum conditions for high performance.
- Muscle Focus - Unique wrapping system employed to enhance performance whilst simultaneously working to lessen soft tissue damage and soreness.
- Warp Knit - The spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- 50+ UV Protection - Provides protection against the sun's harmful rays.