These Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Heavy Crew socks are heavily cushioned and will keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable whether you’re out on a multi-day trek.
They feature Smartwool’s Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability in high wear areas, 4 Degree® elite fit system for a dialed fit and Virtually Seamless™ toes for extraordinary comfort in any trail shoe. Heavy i.e. thick footsole cushions in the high-impact areas to provide impact protection and ultimate comfort on the trail.
These anti-bacterial and odor resistant socks are ideal for long hikes with a daypack when conditions are cold.
- Knit in USA of 73% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Nylon is added for extra durability and prolonged use
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool Technology in high impact areas provides durability
- Virtually Seamless toes for high burst strength
- 2x1 ribbed welt, 1x1 ribbed leg for maximum comfort
- Great breathability, anti-bacterial and odor resistant
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- No difference between left and right sock
|Size||U.S. Men's Shoe Size||Euro Shoe Size||UK Shoe Size||Calf Circumference (Largest part of the calf)|
|S||3-5.5||34-37||2-4.5||11"-14.5" (18-26.5 cm)|
|M||6-8.5||38-41||5-7.5||12.5"-16.5" (32-41 cm)|
|L||9-11.5||42-45||8-10.5||14.5"-18" (37-45.5 cm)|
|XL||12-14.5||46-49||11-13.5||16"-23" (41-58 cm)|