Two jackets, three levels of protection - that's what you get with the Evolve II Triclimate® Jacket. The outer jacket is made from DryVent™. This waterproof, windproof and breathable two-layer shell is your shield against the rougher edges of the weather like strong winds, rain and snow. Worn in isolation it lets your skin breathe, helping to keep moisture at bay. It features an adjustable brimmed hood, which stows in the collar, two hand pockets and an adjustable hem to lock out the chill. The inner jacket is made from resilient, hardwearing polyester fleece. It insulates against the cold while allowing your skin to expel moisture, helping you maintain a 'just-right' temperature. You can wear it on its own for lightweight, breathable warmth or wear both jackets together for that sweet-spot combination of warmth and bad weather protection.
- Outer jacket: Brushed knit chin guard and collar lining
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with bonded brim stows in collar
- Outer jacket: Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Outer jacket: Embroidered logo
- Inner jacket: Centre front zip
- Inner jacket: Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed two-layer DryVent™
- Outer jacket: Centre front closure with zip, hook and loop
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Self fabric cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- Outer jacket: Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Inner jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Inner jacket: Embroidered logo
- Fabric, Outer :
- 75D 111g/M2 Two-Layer DryVent™ 100% Polyester
- Inner :
- 190g/M2 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
SIZE CHART (in)