Plow through all types of terrain safely, comfortably and quickly with these waterproof GORE-TEX mid-height shoes. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you're blazing new trails, and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you're comfortable from valley floor to the peak.
With 70 years of expertise in integrating sport-specific design with proprietary rubber, Vibram makes rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability. Vibram: Between the Earth and You.
- Lightweight backpacking hikers with GORE-TEX® waterproofing
- Upper: Waterproof, high-oil-content leather for protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® bootie
- Sole: ESS Snake Plate™ for rock protection
- TPU heel clip for proper foot position
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole for superior performance