When we set out to develop the best neutral running shoe, we asked pro distance runners what they needed. Their response: cushion, bounce, durability, and efficiency. Fast-forward to the super-smooth ride of UA HOVR™ Infinite. Perfect for everything from your long runs to laying base mileage, and even recovery mileage days. As soon as you put them on, you'll feel like you can run forever.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- UA HOVR™ technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
- Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it
- Die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner molds to the foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
- Strategically placed, carbon rubber traction pods under the heel of the outsole deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 10.75 oz
FIT AND CARE
HOW TO MEASURE
To find your foot measurement closely trace your entire foot onto a piece of paper and measure from heel to toe. If your measurement is between chart numbers, we recommend sizing up. Be sure you’re putting your full weight on your foot while tracing. Please note: for the best results, measuring later in the day is recommended.
We created this easy-to-use sizing chart so that finding the right size shoes for your kids won’t be a workout in itself. *Due to the metric/imperial conversions, there will be some instances where two US sizes will equal one UK size or one CM size.
|US Men Shoe Size||Inches||CM||Euro||UK|