“Project Rock is not a brand, it’s a movement. It’s a core belief, that I 100% don’t care what colour you are, how old you are, where you come from or what you do for a living. The only thing I care about is you and me, building the belief that regardless of the odds, we can overcome and achieve—but it all starts with the work that we’re willing to put in with our two hands."—Dwayne Johnson
- Fully knit upper for a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength
- Synthetic overlay for added lateral support & durability
- Bootie construction extends over your ankle for a snug, comfortable fit & increased support
- Adjustable lacing system & forefoot webbing offers a customisable & locked-in fit
- TPU heel construction & external heel counter for increased stability when lifting
- One-piece Micro G® midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Full rubber outsole features strategically placed, unique knobbed texture for elevated traction & durability
- Offset: 6 mm
- Weight: 339 g
- SIZING: For best fit we recommend going down a half size
- Material: Synthetic
HOW TO MEASURE
To find your foot measurement closely trace your entire foot onto a piece of paper and measure from heel to toe. If your measurement is between chart numbers, we recommend sizing up. Be sure you’re putting your full weight on your foot while tracing. Please note: for the best results, measuring later in the day is recommended.
We created this easy-to-use sizing chart so that finding the right size shoes for your kids won’t be a workout in itself. *Due to the metric/imperial conversions, there will be some instances where two US sizes will equal one UK size or one CM size.