The ideal warm water dive boot, Superlow Boots are made from as few seams as possible, strategically placed away from the foot's widest areas to decrease chafing. Less seams doesn't mean less protection, as these boots are designed to prevent excess water retention and come with a treaded sole that keeps your feet from getting punctured or stung in and out of the water.
- Ergonomic Like the rest of the Aqualung boot line, the Ultrazip uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
- Protective Thick treaded sole and puncture-resistant felt inner layer offer premium protection against foot injury.Toe and heel cap provide additional safety measures.
- Slip-Resistant The deep grip pattern keep you steady on your feet.
- Comfortable The Ergo boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing. The ribbed pattern embossed in the 5mm neoprene contours with every movement.
- Durable Closes with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed locking zipper.
- Designed for Scuba Low profile heel, toe and top of foot patches provide support and abrasion resistance from fin pockets and straps.
- Easy On Articulated cuff of the boot helps you grip it easily while pulling the boot on.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags.