With the Rebar, Leatherman fans will immediately recognize the iconic box-like shape found in Tim Leatherman's original PST design. The Rebar pliers have been optimized for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters—a first for a four-inch tool from Leatherman. With all the features to get even the toughest jobs done, in a smaller, slimmer size, the Rebar is sure to be an instant hit on job sites and home projects the world over.
It features all-locking tools, 100% stainless steel construction and removable wire cutters.
- 01 - Needlenose Pliers
- 02 - Regular Pliers
- 03 - Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 04 - Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- 05 - Electrical Crimper
- 06 - Wire Stripper
- 07 - 420HC Knife
- 08 - 420HC Serrated Knife
- 09 - Saw
- 10 - Awl w/ Thread Loop
- 11 - Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
- 12 - Can Opener
- 13 - Bottle Opener
- 14 - Wood/Metal File
- 15 - Phillips Screwdriver
- 16 - Large Screwdriver
- 17 - Small Screwdriver
All Locking FeaturesAll locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
Lanyard RingThis secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4 in | 10.16 cm
- OPEN LENGTH: 6.25 in | 15.87 cm
- PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH: 2.9 in | 7.36 cm
- WEIGHT: 6.7 oz | 189.94 g
- WIDTH: 1.18 in | 2.99 cm
- OVERALL THICKNESS: .65 in | 1.67 cm
- MATERIALS: 420HC Stainless Steel, 154CM Stainless Steel, Black Oxide