COOLMAX® is a polyester yarn from Invista® with channels to efficiently transport moisture away from the skin to the outside of the sock. COOLMAX® fibres work to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable.
TENCEL® is a cellulose Lenzing fiber which comes from Eucalyptus plants on certified sustainable plantations. Tencel®’s nano-structure provides exceptional wicking, accumulation, expansion and drying of moisture. TENCEL® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms.
Lastly, a layer of STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your running shoes without slipping down to your toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
This combination of fibres make the T3 Women’s Trail Running Padded sock perfect for running in any season. Your feet will stay dry and comfortable all day, regardless of weather and time.
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin.
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot.
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release.
- Cushioning on the Sole – light weight.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes while you run..
REINFORCEMENT: Whole sock
CONTENT: 51% Nylon, 26% Coolmax, 13% Tencel, 10% Stretch Nylon with Lycra
Shorty (hits just above the ankle)
Customers can avail easy payments plan for :
- Minimum Purchase:- AED 2,000
- Tenure (Months):- 6, 9 & 12
- To know the details please visit our EPP page