Ideal for fast rides that require only the water on your back, the Katari 1.5 lets you carry the bare minimum. The high-quality, low-profile design features an included 1.5-liter reservoir that slides into its own exterior pocket with a bite valve that attaches magnetically to a sternum strap. A well-ventilated mesh harness offers exceptional airflow and rolled, soft-edge shoulders provide contoured comfort and stability. In the event you find yourself outside when the sun goes down, a loop for your rear tail light lets you be seen. Made with mountain bikers in mind, but practical for any activity where hydration is a must.
- When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- An Osprey Hydraulics LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 1.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum-strap bite-valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky-light attachment (light not included)
How much does shipping cost?
Adventure HQ charges a flat rate shipping fee of AED 30 for all orders that are less than AED 1000. Free shipping is offered on all orders above AED 1000.
How do I place a return or exchange?
You can request a refund by visiting returns. Provide your order number and respond to any prompts to process your return. Please note that we offer product exchanges for eligible items within a specified time period so the item must be returned in the same condition it was received with all tags attached and packaging intact. More detailed information on our return process can be found at online return refund exchange warranty shipping.
How do I make a purchase?
You can easily make a purchase on the website by adding the desired product to the cart. You can make payment using your credit card/debit card/cash on delivery, etc. You can also make a purchase at our official retail stores. Here is the list of our retail stores around UAE - storemap
Can I cancel or make changes to my order?
You can cancel the order only before it is ready to ship. Once an order goes out for delivery, it cannot be canceled or changed. However, you may return the item(s) for a credit or exchange it for a different size. For more details, please see exchange warranty shipping
Purchase a schwinn and get 50 % off on any bike service
Call (800 23847) or Email us at (email@example.com) to book your slot