Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The Speed Sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
The Cadence Sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+®connectivity and Bluetooth® Low Energy technology.
With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros.
Garmin compatibility (not finished)
- Garmin Approach 560
- Garmin D2 Charlie/Delta/Delta PX/Delta S
- Garmin D2 Descent Mk1
- Garmin Edge 25/130/500/510/520/520 Plus/530/800/810/820/830/1000/1030
- Garmin Edge Explore 820/1000
- Garmin epix
- Garmin eTrex Touch 35
- Garmin fenix 2/3/5/5 Plus/5S/5S Plus/5X/5X Plus/Chronos
- Garmin Forerunner 35/45/45S/230/235/245/245 Music/620/630/645/645 Music/735XT/910XT/920XT/935/945
- Garmin Foretrex 601/701
- Garmin GPSMAP 64s/66s/66st/276CX
- Garmin MARQ Athlete/Aviator/Captain/Driver/Expedition
- Garmin Oregon 600/650/650t/700/750t
- Garmin tactix Bravo/Charlie
- Garmin Varia Vision In-sight Display
- Garmin VIRB 360/Ultra 30/X/XE
- Garmin vivoactive/vivoactive HR/3/Music
- Garmin vivosmart
IN THE BOX
- Bike Speed Sensor 2
- Cadence Sensor 2
- - incl. mounting parts and quick start guide
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of manufacture.