Instafire is a granulated all natural fire starter that can be used as a fire starter or a complete fuel to cook with or to heat your shelter. Depending on your conditions you can use just a little bit (1/8 cup) if your split wood is dry and smaller, but if you have really wet wood you would use around 1/2 cup. It works in harsh conditions such as rain, snow & wind in excess of 20 mph. Just put it under your wood allowing for oxygen to get to the fire. It lights similar to lighting a candle and then slowly builds in intensity. No more blowing on the fire or fanning it. Light it, wait 10-15 seconds and give it a light stir. It will be the easiest fire you will ever light - so don't fight the fire - light the fire!
Also use it for warmth and cooking in an emergency situation.
Have you ever wondered how you are going to boil water or cook your food or heat your shelter in an emergency without power? Instafire Emergency Fuel solves this problem.
- Lights wet wood Long burn time (10-15 min)
- Non-Volatile (No unexpected flare-ups)
- No harmful chemicals
- NON-TOXIC: made from environmentally friendly ingredients* (safe near food!)
- Each pouch Lights up to 4 fires! (if wet wood - suggest using entire pouch)
- Remains lit even in harsh conditions (snow, light rain, sleet, 20-30 mph winds)
- Left over ash is a natural fertilizer (It nourishes the earth)
- Stir occasionally for best results