INNOVATION 2019 – Mosquito & Tick Repellent Water-Resistant, Moisturizer and After-sun
1 – Its patented formulation technology HydrActiv-Complex™ uses coconut oil natural extracts to potentiate repellent actives. That’s how it allows the product to reach the highest level of protection efficacy with the lowest actives’ concentration, for an optimized safety of use.
2 – Its formula enriched with vitamin E, plant oils (coconut, jojoba, sweet almond), shea butter and licorice extracts makes it moisturizing and soothing.
- Complete protection for up to 6 hours against tiger mosquito and ticks
- Sunburn relief
- Botanical repellent actives’ ingredient, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, DEET free
- Water and Sweat Resistant formula
- Perfect for Infested Areas
- Suitable for pregnant women, children and babies >6 months*
- Lovely light perfume
- Micro-nebulization for the right amount of a gentle and non-greasy protection
- Bottle made from bio-sourced material (Sugarcane)
- Patent pending - Formula Made in France
* according to the risk/benefit ratio.
3 HOURS CONTINUOUS PROTECTION AGAINST SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
Using soap or hydro-alcoholic gel provides immediate hand disinfection, but no lasting effect in-between two handwashes. The hands therefore remain an important vector of contamination by contact with contaminated surfaces followed by contact with nose, mouth or eyes.
The PARA’KITO® repellent sprays and roll-ons, with proven long-lasting efficacy against tiger mosquito were tested in a Virology laboratory in Toulouse (France) and demonstrated a very strong virucidal activity, providing up to 3 hours protection against SARS-CoV-2.
Using coconut oil extracts as moisturizing lipophilic compounds in affinity with the epidermis, the HydrActiv-Complex™ Formulation Technology (patent pending), boosts the actives’ repellence by achieving, at a lower concentration, an optimal and prolonged efficacy.
The Dry Oil Spray is composed of Citrepel®, a botanical derivative of citronella java essential oil (Cymbopogon winterianus). It is mainly composed of PMD (p-menthanediol), a highly effective repellent on a wide variety of insects, especially mosquitoes and ticks.
DERMO-COSMETIC PROPERTIES :
Its formula enriched with vitamin E, plant oils (coconut, jojoba, sweet almond), shea butter and licorice extracts makes it moisturizing, soothing and repairing (including after sun).
Dermatologically tested, no animal testing
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The Moisturizing & After-Sun Dry Oil Spray is quick and easy to apply thanks to its micro-nebulization. It offers complete and family protection for heavily infested areas or simply when mosquitoes are most likely to occur.
- Spray evenly onto exposed skin. Hold the bottle 15 to 20 cm (6 to 8 inches) from the skin
- For the face, spray on hands and then apply on the forehead and cheeks
- For a 3 hours continuous protection against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) transmission by contact with contaminated surfaces apply on your hands and then rub them as if washing. Reapply after washing hands for continued protection. Follow all safety measures recommended by health authorities.
Use biocides safely. Read label before use. 1 spray = 0.19 ml (0.006 fl. oz). Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under 6 months. For babies from 6 to 18 months, apply once a day. Do not ingest, do not apply near the eyes, mouth or on injured or irritated skin areas.
PMD-CITREPEL® 3,5% POTENTIATED
PMD RICH BOTANIC OIL
Biocidal Product Repellent
Cymbopogon winterianus oil, fractionated, hydrated, cyclized: 35 g/kg.